Thursday, December 30, 2010

Elf Mineral Concealer

For a long time now, I have been using Bare Minerals for my every day skin routine. I have horrible acne scars that nothing seems to cover up, besides for the Bare Minerals. However, when I moved to a different state, I lost my job and was really low on money. I ordered some primer from Elf, and decided to try out their mineral makeup. For $5, I had nothing to loose.


Retail Price: Only $5 from eyeslipsface.com. 
Pros: Works just as well, if not better than the Bare Minerals did! Great price. Nice packaging. 
Cons: You might have to apply a liquid concealer under this one. I know some days I do. Does not come with brush, but I use my Bare Mineral's brush with it.


I would purchase this product again! FYI: Light is very light! 




No comments:

Post a Comment