Sunday, December 19, 2010

Naturally Victoria's Secret Acai Berry & Magnolia Hydrating Body Lotion

Wow! I love this lotion! I had initially gotten it as part of a sale during my check out, and really only bought it because I liked the packaging and it was only $5! Since that day, I have re-bought  this lotion 5 times, and my sister is getting me a new one for Christmas. This lotion is said to protect and brighten your skin, whether it does that is beyond me! It has a sweet and flowery scent. It is on the thinner side for a hydrating lotion, and my skin soaks it up pretty fast! It does not leave a greasy feeling what so ever! It has shea butter, vitamin c and e, and 34 essential minerals for all day hydration! 


Retail Price: $12 for 10.1 fl oz. (VS usually has awesome sales, and I'm sure you can get it on sale if you look hard enough. It is totally worth the twelve!) 
Pros: Fabulous, light, pleasant fragrance. Smells fresh and juicy. Goes on nicely. Just enough hydration for your skin.
Cons: None! Love this lotion! 







No comments:

Post a Comment