Monday, December 27, 2010

Product Rave: Tarte Park Avenue Princess Mineral Waterproof Matte Bronzer

Wowzas! That was one long title, but I hope it grabbed your attention! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It is seriously one of my all time favorite pieces of makeup! I will be purchasing this for a very, very long time! This product is a sister to the original formula, which delivers a lot of shimmer.


Retail Price: $29 at Sephora, but it is seriously worth every single penny!
Pros: Offers Tarte's skinvigorating technology to help soften and soothe skin. Has no shimmer to it, so it will look all natural. Delivers a gorgeous natural golden color. A little bit goes a long way! Very cute packaging!
Cons: I wish this bronzer came with a brush. I use it with my MAC 182 brush.




No comments:

Post a Comment