Monday, December 20, 2010

MAC Lipglass: Underage

I purchased this lipgloss at Nordstrom's this morning, and I love it! I have been looking for a lipgloss that really compliments my skin tone, and that is great for every day use. I was walking past the MAC counter and figured I would pick up a concealer brush, but I ended up seeing this gloss and fell in love! 


Retail Price: Today, I got this gloss for $14, but have seen it for $17 for 4.8 grams
Pros: Gorgeous, everyday color that can be worn for special occasions. Has a little bit of shimmer, but not too much. Looks fantastic on any skin tone. Smells like vanilla. 
Cons: Small tube. If you apply too much of it, it may make you look dead! Super sticky.


I would purchase this "lipglass" again! You just have to be careful to not over apply it, and you will fall in love! 




No comments:

Post a Comment